I’m a world traveling(1), people loving, connection building(2), experience designing(3), yogi aspiring, language exploring(4), self-teaching(5) life hacker. Also, on a few occasion, a tanguera and aerialist (which helps me think on my feet or even upside down!)
For me, good design comes from solid understanding of people and process. With a print/visual and digital design background, as well as knowledge of user experience design principles & best practices, I strive to understand users and business end goals to thoughtfully craft an easy and intuitive experience as possible, and apply that to all aspects of my designs.
With over 10 years of professional experience(6), I love creating experiences that delight people and motivate them to action. Buzz me – I look forward to connecting with you!
2. New Organizer of Ladies That UX NYC. Part of the Operations Team for IxDA NYC and Event coordinators of The UX Lab NYC Meetup Group. Organizer of the 1st UX Show and Tell event for IxDA Campinas.
3. Team Winner of the AT&T Mobile App Hackathons.
4. English, Chinese, Spanglish, Portunhol.
5. Let’s just say, Google and YouTube are good friends!
6. In addition, I’m a licensed real estate salesperson.